Sunday, June 9, 2013

Holy Randy Fuck

Cameron Adams taking on the cell block…  this is what his...



Cameron Adams taking on the cell block…  this is what his lilly white ass gets for trying to mess with one of the bruthers!

Johnny Rapid shows us all how to get as much protection and as...



Johnny Rapid shows us all how to get as much protection and as quickly as possible in jail - find the biggest blokes and let them both at your asshole at the same time … 

Hawt… boy cums all over his face as his boy cunt is played...













Hawt… boy cums all over his face as his boy cunt is played with… the smile at the end says it all… 

umcock: Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot....



umcock:

Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot.

Man… to get worked over like this … prostate pounded and cock being milked… sigh!

These three guys are so fucking hot That bottom sure does like...





















These three guys are so fucking hot

That bottom sure does like a cock up his ass - points for enthusiasm and technique!

Dear Son, I stopped by your college room like I said I would,...



Dear Son,

I stopped by your college room like I said I would, but you weren't here and I can't stay around and wait for you. Left you something anyway - K know that's what you really want from our little catch-ups anyway.  Hope you lick it clean before your room mate gets back. Next time, don't be late so you can get it fresh from the tap. 

Dad

These three guys are so fucking hot and that bttm sure knows...





















These three guys are so fucking hot and that bttm sure knows how to ride a dick ,DAMMMM

That bottom is certainly … enthusiastic…

Ladder-fuck … what this tradie does when his apprentice...









Ladder-fuck … what this tradie does when his apprentice just won't work hard enough… at least he gets some use out of that cute ass!

milkhim: Shoving a club deep into the boy, getting him ready to...



milkhim:

Shoving a club deep into the boy, getting him ready to accept loads of seed.

Johnny Rapid and his sweet hole.  Such a cute, innocent face for a cockslut. 

x1randevbprsiq29g4n: I love his face.  And not just because he...



x1randevbprsiq29g4n:

I love his face.  And not just because he has cum all over it.

I see those eyes and they say to me: "I want some more"… 

sextualattention: Watching this guy fuck the cum out of the...



sextualattention:

Watching this guy fuck the cum out of the bottom? Fucking perfect. Watching him do it THREE TIMES? Fucking oh. my. god. When's my turn? Enjoy!!

is it just me, or does anyone else want to just strap the bottom (Austin) to a fuck machine and just leave the camera rolling to see how many loads can get fucked out of him?

Cute blond little fucktoi… and he gets just what...







Cute blond little fucktoi… and he gets just what he's after from these studs!

dadincharge:

A boy's reward for a job well done.

somemenarejustbetter: I love watching a cocksucker's adam's...



somemenarejustbetter:

I love watching a cocksucker's adam's apple bob around from my dick penetrating his throat.  Just incredibly hot to see.

germanfucker: First the fucked cums, then the fucker cums....



germanfucker:

First the fucked cums, then the fucker cums. Mmmm.

Being fucked by a beautiful cock like that … no wonder the bottom came so fast!

squiggy13: Didh I was getting fucked and leaking cum or at...



squiggy13:

Didh I was getting fucked and leaking cum or at least the guy cleaning that dripping ass

Timeline

Kevin fucks Jonas and rims another guy

Kevin unloads in Jonas

Kevin plows that seed deep into Jonas's guts, but some cum leaks out…

Felcher comes in to clean up the mess

Result: total hotness.

Cock - in - ass … poetry in motion.





Cock - in - ass … poetry in motion.

aarymis: My roommates do all types of things to me This is...



aarymis:

My roommates do all types of things to me

This is what happens when I can't pay rent - my roommates take it out of my ass … literally… 

Wow - love to watch this muscle DILF with those two twin...



Wow - love to watch this muscle DILF with those two twin twinks…  Just imagine - his big daddy cock plowing one tight ass while eating out a precise copy! or watching them both sucking on that one hot cock… mmmm the possibilities!

An oldie but a goodie - pig slut on a spit, basted with...


© FraternityX.com


© FraternityX.com


© FraternityX.com


© FraternityX.com






© FraternityX.com


© FraternityX.com

An oldie but a goodie - pig slut on a spit, basted with cum.

Serve warm.

aturservicesir: ANAL DILDO GAY HUGE TOY FUCKING FUCKING MY ASS...



aturservicesir:

ANAL DILDO GAY HUGE TOY FUCKING

FUCKING MY ASS DILDO HARDCORE GAY WITH THE BIGGEST AT THIS TIME OF MY DILDOCOLLECTION!

Somebody throw that slut an orgy!  That asshole needs some serious drilling and pounding!  I mean, who has a dildo collection THAT BIG?!  A stable of dom tops willing to fuck you sure, but that many massive dildos? wtf?

No comments:

Post a Comment