Friday, June 7, 2013

YouKnowMyName.NotMyStory

I'll wait on THAT. (He couldn't have spoke more...



I'll wait on THAT. (He couldn't have spoke more beautifully. Real words by a real man) ❤ now THAT is LOVE πŸ‘† (Taken with Instagram)

@diorkrystal & I turning up for @parkaysmooth birthday 😘...



@diorkrystal & I turning up for @parkaysmooth birthday 😘 (Taken with Instagram)

Bowwwwwlin' *Rick Ross voice* @prettywhitney_ #pins...



Bowwwwwlin' *Rick Ross voice* @prettywhitney_ #pins (Taken with Instagram)

YUCK! Now that's what I call motivation πŸ’ͺ (Taken with...



YUCK! Now that's what I call motivation πŸ’ͺ (Taken with Instagram)

Chasing Rainbows ❤πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ (Taken with Instagram)



Chasing Rainbows ❤πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ (Taken with Instagram)

Baby mini-me 😒 he's growing up so fast (Taken with...



Baby mini-me 😒 he's growing up so fast (Taken with Instagram)

Big boy! #minime πŸ’– (Taken with Instagram)



Big boy! #minime πŸ’– (Taken with Instagram)

My mini … He's a big boy now w.a big boy smile ...



My mini … He's a big boy now w.a big boy smile (Taken with Instagram)

twinsies!!! πŸ‘¬ lmfao πŸ˜‚ @prettywhitney_ #pimpinsincepimpin (Taken...



twinsies!!! πŸ‘¬ lmfao πŸ˜‚ @prettywhitney_ #pimpinsincepimpin (Taken with Instagram)

LOVE.in.CALIfornia. πŸ’›❤ (Taken with Instagram)



LOVE.in.CALIfornia. πŸ’›❤ (Taken with Instagram)

If you aren't following @_brittanydailey you missing out...



If you aren't following @_brittanydailey you missing out #hotpocket ♨ (Taken with Instagram)

S/O @thabish I see you shawty! (Taken with Instagram)



S/O @thabish I see you shawty! (Taken with Instagram)

les yo Los Doyers!!!! *πŸ‘¨ voice* @bmdc27 (#repost...



les yo Los Doyers!!!! *πŸ‘¨ voice* @bmdc27 (#repost @im_kai_on_life) #dodgers #cardinals ⚾πŸ’™⚾ (Taken with Instagram)

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @prettywhitney_ (Taken with Instagram)



πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @prettywhitney_ (Taken with Instagram)

CrewLoveπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ @destineehooker @javonnienikita @chloekahan (Taken...



CrewLoveπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ @destineehooker @javonnienikita @chloekahan (Taken with Instagram)

channeling my inner steeeebie πŸ˜‚ #steviej #lhhatl (Taken with...



channeling my inner steeeebie πŸ˜‚ #steviej #lhhatl (Taken with Instagram)

Bday😍Hugs @prettywhitney_ @destineehooker … I spy w.my LiL...



Bday😍Hugs @prettywhitney_ @destineehooker … I spy w.my LiL eye a tucked @kanebanks ❤ (Taken with Instagram)

#AllIEantForMyBirthdayIsABigBootyHoe @javonnienikita...



#AllIEantForMyBirthdayIsABigBootyHoe @javonnienikita @destineehooker πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ (Taken with Instagram)

Bday😍Hugs @prettywhitney_ @destineehooker … I spy w.my LiL...



Bday😍Hugs @prettywhitney_ @destineehooker … I spy w.my LiL eye a tucked @kanebanks ❤ (Taken with Instagram)

Lighten Up The Night @destineehooker (Taken with Instagram)



Lighten Up The Night @destineehooker (Taken with Instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment