Friday, June 7, 2013

Prancing Poodle

Jean Harlow Dinner At Eight - (1933)





Jean Harlow

Dinner At Eight - (1933)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



brianmichaelbendis: A gallery of '50s "good girl" pin-up art by...





















brianmichaelbendis:

A gallery of '50s "good girl" pin-up art by Jack Cole (creator of Plastic Man).

Photo









Pre- darts ice cream  I live the life



Pre- darts ice cream 

I live the life

setzabilly: Brian Setzer on Regis & Kathie Lee 









setzabilly:

Brian Setzer on Regis & Kathie Lee 

Photo



                      Yael Perez(Montreal, Canada) SHE HAS MY...





                      Yael Perez(Montreal, Canada)

SHE HAS MY NAME!!! AND SHE IS A MEGA BABE!!!

vintagecowboy: "How about sharin' the grub, mister? I'm...



vintagecowboy:

"How about sharin' the grub, mister? I'm starved!"

Photo



cum-for-me-satan: all i can think about is kissing you and killing myself

cum-for-me-satan:

all i can think about is kissing you and killing myself

Photo



Photo



My Lovely <3 spent today scrubbing seats :D







My Lovely <3

spent today scrubbing seats :D

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment